Saturday, April 10, 2010

Non-Gross Anatomy

This is the last week of gross anatomy. Thank you, Jesus. I have actually really enjoyed it the last 7 months, but spending 4 hours every afternoon and sometimes 8 or 9 hours on weekend days in the lab is EXHAUSTING! It also smells bad and is very cold. On the good side, I have discovered that I am pretty good with a scalpel :)

My good friends A, W, and M are my study partners/lab partners and can be thanked for helping me pass med school. We all push each other to stay longer, study harder, jump higher....ya know.

Also, we all REALLY like food. It's kind of our thing. Once a week the four of us have what we call "long lunch". We go out to eat and talk and pretend for an hour or so that we are normal people. It is pretty much the highlight of our week.

This is A and W at Sushi Cafe this week.
















Sushi is always followed by a cupcake from Cupcakes on Kavanaugh. It's a rule










Since I am in the small minority of bloggers without kids, I want to show you what I come home to:















This is Sophie. I didn't tell Daniel I was getting her, so he wasn't very happy when a tiny black kitten greeted him at the door one night (he he he). He likes her now, though.

She's a bad cat, though. It's the truth.


2 comments:

  1. I love the Sushi Cafe! And I heart the cupcake shop. Josh doesn't like it though. :-\

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW can anybody not like the cupcake shop? Is he human? He must not have had a cupcake with cream cheese icing. Yup, that's it.

    ReplyDelete