Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Welcome to my head

Well, I can't say I ever thought I would be a blogger. In fact, for a time in my life I disdained faithful bloggers (please don't hate me for that!). Funny thing is that the older I get, the quicker life happens and the more I forget!

I'll be honest, this blog is mostly for me: I want to remember my journey from newlywed, terrified first year med student to experienced wife and physician. Excuse the ranting and rambling (and spelling errors) along the way. I promise to try to keep it to a minimum, in case anybody is listening.

Also, be warned: my head is a very strange place where often things only make sense to me. Even more so now that most of the things that leave my head resemble, "Where is the attachment of the salpingopharyngeaus?"

Now, the million dollar question: HOW in the WORLD did I end up here?

It all started in Music Ed 2 (Junior year in college) when I had to write a paper titled "My Philosophy of Music Education"....

2 comments:

  1. Katie! I'm so glad you have a blog...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The things that come out of your head can be scary!

    ReplyDelete